Saturday, July 3, 2010

i can never think of a good title

I love my nephew Daniel so so so much. This will probably not be the last post about him so get used to it. He will be 2 in September and is basically the best kid ever. Like, he makes people want to reproduce! And since he is so damn cute, he provides much entertainment, especially in public and at parties. People will just sit there and watch what he does and he loves it when you laugh at him (he's an attentionwhore). For example, he will run into my room, climb into my bed (not that hard seeing as its a mattress on the floor) and just throw himself around. And of course he thinks its great when we stand there laughing. Another favorite task of his is to throw random things down the little cat door we have in our basement door.
At this moment, I am searching through my iphoto, trying to find the best picture I have of him that captures ALL of his cuteness, but such a picture does not exists.
Daniel is also very good at imitating noises and words we say. In the past couple months, my friends and I have gotten into the habit of meowing at everything. I mean, if anything happens, I meow at it. (its a problem) So of course, Daniel picked it up and now he will call me (he loves talking on the phone to all of us) and we will meow back and forth. He also loves barking like his dog, Maddy.
Today was anotherentertaining moment of his. A group of us were at my sister's house for a cookout (which actually failed cause their grill wasn't working). Most of the people had left, but a few of us had left. Everyone had left a lot of their cans and bottles laying around, so of course these were all fair game to Daniel! He picked up a coke can and spent a good 30 minutes throwing it up the stair, climbing up, getting it back. I'm not joking when I say he spent half and hour doing this!
This post is just a preview of how adorable he is and all of the cute things he does. These couple paragraphs don't even serve him justice, but they will have to do for now. I promise there will be many more posts about him and the entertainment he gives us:)Anyways, here is an older picture of him.
yuppp, he's pimpin'

No comments:

Post a Comment